Welcome to the Edgerton Eagles Nest Out of School Care & Little Eagles (3 & 4 year olds)
- We are committed to providing high quality childcare for families in our community.
- We are located right in the Edgerton Public School.
- Our programs are provincially licensed.
- Our staff are provincially licensed and certified.
- Qualifying families in our programs are able to receive subsidy for child care.
- Children are considered registered when Registration fee is paid and Registration Forms have been received by Eagles Nest Staff
- All fees are due on the 1st of each month
You will want to explore each of the programs individually and see what works best for you and your family.
- Out of School Care
- The Out of School Care Program offers Before & After School Care with hours of operation from 6:30 am - 8:30 am and 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
- The Out of School Care Program operates on the Buffalo Trail Public School Division calendar.
- We also offer a Casual Care option. Maybe you only have a need for one day a week or month, or during seeding and harvest or for those days when you have an early or late appointment that takes you away from your family.
- There is a reduced rate for Kindergarten
- Little Eagles
- The Little Eagles Program offers a program for 3 & 4 year olds (must be 3 by September 1) on Tuesdays. Half day for 3 & 4 year olds is 8:30 am - 11:30 am.
- Children turning 4 by December 31st are able to participate in the full day program
- Children turning 3 by December 31st are able to participate in the half day program beginning in January
- Another choice for 4 year olds is half day in the afternoon from 11:30 pm - 3:15 pm.
- A third choice for 4 year olds is full day.
- PD Day Camps (for K - Grade 6)
- PD Day Camps have a special rate of $30.00/day/child.
- PD Days are not holidays, but those 'No School' days when the students are not in school, but the teachers are.
- Children will engage in a variety of themed activities, physical activity and some quiet time to just read and relax.
- PD Day Camps for the 2020/2021 school term will be held on: Oct 9, 23; Nov 9, 10, 12, 13; Jan 29; Feb 1, 11, 12; March 5; May 7, 20 & 21st
- Children must be registered in advance and fees paid. Parents/Guardians are required to send snacks and lunch with your child/children.
- Registration Form is available in the 'Forms' Section of this website.