Welcome to the Edgerton Eagles Nest Out of School Care & PreSchool!
- We are committed to providing high quality childcare for families in our community.
- We are located right in the Edgerton Public School.
- Our programs are provincially licensed.
- Our staff are provincially licensed and certified.
- Eagles Nest Out of School Care has been recognized as an Accredited Child Care Program for achieving excellence in child care, over and above provincial licensing standards. Accreditation also allows for qualifying families to receive subsidy for child care.
You will want to explore each of the programs individually and see what works best for you and your family.
- Out of School Care
- The Out of School Care Program offers Before & After School Care with hours of operation from 6:30 am - 8:30 am and 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
- The Out of School Care Program operates on the Buffalo Trail Public School Division calendar.
- We also offer a Casual Care option. Maybe you only have a need for one day a week or month, or during seeding and harvest or for those days when you have an early or late appointment that takes you away from your family.
- New for the 2019/2020 School term is a special rate for Kindergarten
- The PreSchool Program offers a program for 3 & 4 year olds (must be 3 by September 1) on Tuesdays. Half day for 3 & 4 year olds is 8:30 am - 11:30 am.
- Another choice for 4 year olds is half day in the afternoon from 11:30 pm - 3:15 pm.
- A third choice for 4 year olds is full day.
- PD Day Camps (for K - Grade 6)
- PD Day Camps for January thru May have a special rate of $25.00/day/child.
- PD Days are not holidays, but those 'No School' days when the students are not in school, but the teachers are.
- Children will engage in a variety of themed activities, physical activity and some quiet time to just read and relax.
- PD Day Camps for the 2019/2020 school term will be held on: October 10, 11, 25; November 8, 12, 29; December 13. January 31; February 3, 13, 14; March 6, 20; May 1, 14, 15.
- Children must be registered in advance and fees paid. Parents/Guardians are required to send snacks and lunch with your child/children.
- Registration Form is available in the 'Forms' Section of this website.