Eagles Nest Out of School Care is a provincially licensed Childcare organization that currently operates an out of school care program for before and after school as well as PD Day Camps. Eagles Nest also operates a 'Little Steps' Program for children aged 3 & 4. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, caring, understanding and enthusiastic individual to join our team.The children in our programs are encouraged to explore, learn, problem solve and have fun as they play in a safe and nurturing environment.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have the following:
- Child Development Certificate or willingness to obtain Child Development Worker Certification
- Experience working with both younger and older children
- Experience providing an enriched environment for young children
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR C
- Evidence of a clear Police Information Check and Vulnerable Sector Search
- Three professional references
- Work in a supportive role with the Program Supervisor to plan and facilitate intentional, developmentally appropriate play-based learning activities. This includes engagement in active play indoors and outside.
Job Type: Casual/Part Time - September - June each year
Primarily in the Little Steps Program and PD Day Camps
Salary - $15.00- $16.00 hr, Government Top-Up if applicable. Based on experience and level of education
Job Location: Edgerton, AB
Required Languages: English
To apply, please mail or email resume to the attention of the Program Supervisor.