About the program
- The Out of School Care Program offers Before & After School Care with hours of operation from 6:30 am - 8:30 am and 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- The Out of School Care Program operates on the Buffalo Trail Public School Division calendar.
- We also offer a Casual Care option. Maybe you only have a need for one day a week or month, or during seeding and harvest or for those days when you have an early or late appointment that takes you away from your family. Children must be registered in advance and is subject to availability.
- PD Day care is offered for those non instructional days when the staff are in class but the students are not.
- Before AND After School Care - $440.00 per month ($22.00/child/day)
- Before OR After School Care - $250.00 per month
- Kindergarten Before & After School Care - $250.00 per month
- Little Eagles Before & After School Care - $100.00 per month
- Casual Care - $35.00/child/day
There is a $25.00 registration fee for all programs.
Receipts are issued for Eagles Nest programs that may be used when filing annual income tax return. This is a significant benefit to our program families.
Child care subsidy is available through the Alberta Government for qualifying families please see the 'Forms' page to access information and application forms for link.