Welcome to the Edgerton Eagles Nest Out of School Care & Little Eagles (3 & 4 year olds)
- We are committed to providing high quality childcare for families in our community.
- We are located right in the Edgerton Public School.
- Our programs are provincially licensed.
- Our staff are provincially licensed and certified.
- Qualifying families in our programs are able to receive subsidy for child care.
- Children are considered registered when Registration fee is paid and Registration Forms have been received by Eagles Nest Staff
- All fees are due on the 1st of each month
We are pleased to be able to offer families a variety of programming that includes Before & After School Care, Little Eagles and PD Day Camps!
You will want to explore each of the programs individually and see what works best for you and your family.
- Out of School Care
- The Out of School Care Program offers Before & After School Care with hours of operation from 6:30 am - 8:30 am and 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
- The Out of School Care Program operates on the Buffalo Trail Public School Division calendar.
- We also offer a Casual Care option for $35.00/child/day. Maybe you only have a need for one day a week or month, or during seeding and harvest or for those days when you have an early or late appointment that takes you away from your family. Children need to be registered in advance. Casual Care is subject to availability.
- There is a reduced rate for Kindergarten
- Little Eagles
- The Little Eagles Program offers a program for 3 & 4 year olds (must be 3 by September 1) on Tuesdays. Half day for 3 & 4 year olds is 8:30 am - 11:30 am.
- Children turning 4 by December 31st are able to participate in the full day program
- Children turning 3 by December 31st are able to participate in the half day program beginning in January
- Another choice for 4 year olds is half day in the afternoon from 11:30 pm - 3:15 pm.
- A third choice for 4 year olds is full day.
- PD Day Camps (for K - Grade 6)
- PD Day Camps have a special rate of $35.00/day/child.
- PD Days are not holidays, but those 'No School' days when the students are not in school, but the teachers are.
- Children will engage in a variety of themed activities, physical activity and some quiet time to just read and relax.
- Children must be registered in advance and fees paid. Parents/Guardians are required to send snacks and lunch with your child/children.
- Registration Form is available in the 'Forms' Section of this website.