Fundraising & Donations As with most if not all, Not for Profit Organizations, fundraising is a critical part of being able to have the programs that we do available as a service to our families and community, while providing support to our school at the same time. The Eagles Nest programs run on a very tight budget in our efforts to keep our fees as low as possible and yet still provide high quality programs, childcare and staff with the highest level of certification.
As can be expected, the largest expenses for our program include staffing related expenses and insurance. We do not have a program if we do not have the trained and qualified staff that we are so fortunate to have. Additional expenses include cleaning supplies, supplies for each space, furniture, activity materials. Due to the continuing COVID-19 environment we are unable to utilize items at the school as we have in the past such as gym equipment and must have our own supply of indoor and outdoor activity materials.
The following are our 2021/2022 fundraisers:
- 'Fill Your Freezer' Meat Raffle - (Sept 2021)
- Hamel Meats - (March/April 2022)
- Mothers Day Flower/Veg Baskets - (Jan/Feb 2022 for May/22 delivery)
- Online Silent Auction - (April 2022)
- If you are interested in donating to the Edgerton Eagles Nest Out of School Care & Little Eagles Programs you can contact Brandon Thompson, President.
- We sincerely thank the the following organizations and businesses for their support:
- Buffalo Trail School Division
- Village of Edgerton
- Repsol Oil & Gas Inc
- Baker Hughes
- Edgerton Public School
- Encompass Credit Union Ltd
- LRS Oil & Gas Contracting Ltd
- Wainwright & District Family & Community Services
- Edgerton Recreation Board
- Alberta Treasury Branch
- Patty Bent - PJ Bookkeeping
- Chesterman Farms
- Petersen Livestock
- Many Eagles Nest Program Families and individuals helping at fundraisers and events