Love Kids? Join our team!
The Eagles Nest Board of Directors is in the process of renovating a facility to open a Licensed Daycare facility for children 19 months and up, to meet the growing needs for childcare for families in and around our community. We require strong, energetic, fun-loving individuals willing to work with a specific emphasis on enriching the programs and providing a high level of quality care and support for children and their families.
- Must love kids of all ages and stages!
- Alberta Level l, ll or lll Child Development Certification (Level l training for right candidate may be available)
- Current First Aid Certification
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
- Experience working with children
- Supervisory/Management experience an asset
- Strong leadership, team building and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for the constant supervision, safety, and wellbeing of the children
- Ensure the program operates at all times in compliance with all child care licensing standards
- Interact and participate in a constructive collaborative manner with all Staff and other partnership teams, including community partners
- Participate actively in program planning, evaluation of curriculum, and inclusive programming for children
- Participate in ongoing professional development
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment is adhered to at all times
Wage commensurate with experience and qualifications
Competition will remain open until successful candidates for our childcare team have been chosen
Must be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident