About the program
The Little Eagles Program offers a half day for 3 OR 4 year olds & full day for 4 year olds on Tuesdays.
- Half day for 3 OR 4 year olds runs 8:30 am - 11:30 am on Tuesdays.
- Full day program runs 8:30 - 3:15 on Tuesdays.
- NEW in 2021-2022
- TWO day full or half day programming - Tuesday & Thursday.
**Note: Your child must be enrolled in the Tuesday programs in order to access the additional second day on Thursday.**
- Children turning 4 by December 31st are able to participate in the full day program.
- Children who are 3 by September 1st are able to participate in half day for the full year.
- Children turning 3 by December 31st are able to participate in the half day program. beginning in January.
- All participants must be potty trained in order to participate.
- NEW in 2021-2022
- Before and After School Care for full day Little Eagle participants on Little Eagle Days (additional costs associated)
The Eagles Nest is a not for profit and we strive to keep our operational costs to a minimum and fees to our parents as inexpensive as possible. The 2021 fee structure is as follows.
- Full Day Tuesday program - $770.00 (Only $20.26/day)
- Half Day Tuesday program - $550.00 (Only 14.47/day)
- 2 Full Days (Tuesday & Thursday) Program - $1470.00 (Only 20.13/day)
- 2 Half Days Program - $1050 (Only 14.38/day)
There is a $25.00 registration fee for all programs at the time of registration to ensure your spot.
Fundraising is a big part of keeping are fees affordable, as such there is a yearly fundraising goal that all participants much reach.
Fees can be paid in full up front or on the first of every month with post dated cheques.
More information can be found in our Parent Handbook.
Registration can be completed here: 2021 Electronic Registration or available in paper form to download and print on the website, OR contact Miss Amy for a paper copy.