About the program:
The Little Eagles Program offers a half day for 3 OR 4 year olds & full day for 4 year olds on Tuesdays.
- Half day for 3 OR 4 year olds runs 8:30 am - 11:30 am on Tuesdays.
- Full day program runs 8:45 - 3:15 on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- In order to attend Thursday, must be registered in Tuesday program
- Registrations received on first come, first served basis. After 6 registrations, names will be put on a wait list. Once there are 9 registrations, those on the wait list will be able to attend Thursdays
- Children turning 4 by December 31st are able to participate in the full day program.
- Children who are 3 by September 1st are able to participate in half day for the full year.
- Children turning 3 by December 31st are able to participate in the half day program. beginning in January.
- All participants must be potty trained in order to participate.
- Before and After School Care is available for full day Little Eagle participants on Little Eagle Days (additional costs associated)
- Registrations are now open for Little Eagles for the 2023/24 term
The Eagles Nest is a not for profit and we strive to keep our operational costs to a minimum and fees to our parents as inexpensive as possible.
There is a $25.00 registration fee for all programs at the time of registration to ensure your spot.
Fundraising is a big part of keeping are fees affordable, as such there is a yearly fundraising goal that all participants much reach.
Fees can be paid in full at the start of the year, or on the first of every month with cheque or via etransfer.
Receipts are issued for Eagles Nest programs that may be used when filing annual income tax return. This is a significant benefit to our program families.
3 & 4 year old 1/2 day program - $550/year ($55/month)
4 year old 1 day program - $770/year ($77/month)
4 year old 2 day program - $1000/year ($100/month)
BEFORE/AFTER CARE for Little Eagles: $100/month for 1 day, $200/month for 2 days.